Comment on page
Glide Finance AMM (Automated Market Maker)
Token swaps on Glide (based on Uniswap V2) are a simple way to trade one token for another via automated liquidity pools. Deviations between the trading price of assets on Glide and external sources such as centralized exchanges create arbitrage opportunities for traders and allow the price of assets to track market-wide averages.
When you swap (trade) on the exchange, you will pay a 0.25% trading fee, of which 0.05% is returned to liquidity pools as a reward for liquidity providers and 0.2% is converted into ELA and shared with GLIDE holders through the Dividend Pool. None of this fee will go to a treasury or developer fund.
- Connected wallet (MetaMask, Elastos Essentials, or other with custom network support)
- Some (less than 1 cent) ELA for gas
- 1.First connect to Elastos with your MetaMask wallet by clicking the Connect Wallet button on the top left. MetaMask will ask your permission to switch networks.
- 2.Go to "Swap"
- 3.Choose the token you want to swap from by clicking on the "From" token, a window will pop up to select the token with your balances
- 4.If the token you're looking for is not in our default list, you can add it by entering its address in the search box, and an option to add it to the list will appear
- 5.Once you have selected your "From" token, select your "To" token the same way
- 6.If you haven't approved the tokens yet, you will be prompted to approve them. Click on the "Approve" button, and your wallet will ask you to confirm the approval. This may take a few seconds in the network to approve.
- 7.Once "Swap" appears enabled, you can click swap, your wallet will ask you for your permission.
- 8.You will see the "Transaction Submitted" screen when your request to swap has been added to the chain's mempool. To check on the progress, you can click on "View on explorer", or view the activity link in your wallet.
You have now completed your first swap on Glide!
The swap tool