Here is a list of all official Glide smart contracts. Always check here for the official contract addresses.
- This contract address is for the $GLIDE token. Import this address into your wallet to begin sending and receiving $GLIDE
- This contract address is for the $SUGAR token. Do not interact with this token. It is for record keeping of your staked positions. You will need it to redeem your staked $GLIDE.
- The MasterChef controls the Glide farms and Manual GLIDE pool functions.
- The GlideVault handles the functions for the Auto GLIDE pool, allowing users to automatically compound their staked $GLIDE.
- The FeeDistributor contract collects the exchange swap fees, converts them into ELA, and transfers them to the SwapRewardsChef contract. It is triggered every 6 hours by an external script.
- The SwapRewardsChef controls the dividend pool (stake GLIDE, earn ELA) function. The dev team will adjust the ELA distribution rate to ensure the pool does not run out of funds.
- The Timelock prevents instant changes to our smart contracts.